Timbrey - Maggie Sottero Wedding Dress
(Discontinued Effective June 15)
Unique tiered ball gown wedding dress for unabashedly feminine vibes
Designer: Maggie Sottero
Color Pictured: Champagne/Pewter Accent
Description: Soft shimmer, delicate illusion, a double-tiered skirt—heavenly things are happening in this unique tiered tulle ball gown wedding dress.
- Sheer bodice with beaded lace motifs lined with organza
- Sweetheart neckline
- Beaded spaghetti straps
- Crystal buttons over zipper closure
- Ruffle tulle skirt with sparkle horsehair hem finish
- Beaded belt attached
- Opt to shorten the train (up to 12 in/30 cm)
- Change top layer of tulle in skirt to sparkle tulle #1
- Photographed with light nude bra cups, dark nude available separately
Shipping: 4-5 months. Call to see if rush is available.
All dresses are shipped from the designer to our store. After they are received, they are shipped to customers.
How to take your measurements:
Bust: Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your bust with the bra you intend to wear with your dress.
Waist: Measure around your natural waistline. Bend side to side to find the natural crease of your waist.
Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your hips and rear.
These measurements are for this designer only & are dress measurements, not body measurements. To find your size in a different designer, refer to the size chart for that specific designer. Please note that alterations are often needed for a 'perfect' fit. For customization please contact us!